Transforming the lives of individuals and their families affected by domestic violence.
February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
Teen dating violence is on the rise. Following are 10 signs you may be in an abusive relationship:
· Checking your cell phone or email without permission
· Constantly putting you down
· Extreme jealousy or insecurity
· Explosive temper
· Isolating you from family or friends
· Making false accusations
· Mood swings
· Physically hurting you in any way
· Telling you what to do
If you are experiencing any of these in your relationship, ATV can help. Call our 24-hour hotline or come in the office (Monday—Friday 9 AM to 4 PM) to talk confidentially with an advocate to discuss your options.